self-study | classroom
|€ 3.190,-- plus-member 3.290,-- non-member excl. VAT, incl. exam|
|Average study time||40 | 60 hours|
The three-day SCOR-P training is for professionals who are not yet familiar with the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework and its implementation. Based on a coherent set of improvement practices, metrics and processes, SCOR has become an important performance management tool for companies that want to increase their supply chain performance. This training is designed to provide professionals involved in the supply chain with:
1. Basic knowledge of the SCOR Model Reference Framework
2. A good understanding of how a supply chain performance team can use SCOR in an improvement program
3. A complete approach for the phases of a SCOR improvement program
Completion of the SCOR-P training provides knowledge and skills for applying the SCOR framework. This can be applied to improvement programs in organizations.
Through group discussion and practical, hands-on exercises, the participants will be able to:
· Understand the origins and objectives of the SCOR framework
· Gain insight into the structure of the SCOR reference books
· Working with the four components of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, People and SustainableSCOR
· Developing a SCOR improvement program
· Understand the five phases of a typical SCOR improvement program
· Being able to implement a SCOR improvement project
After completing the training, the participants will have practical knowledge that can be used in improvement programs the organization wants to start.
APICS SCOR-P education is essential if you are involved in improving business processes of the following parts of the organization:
· Production management
· Supply chain management
· Material management
· Inventory management
· Improvement management
An APICS SCOR-P recognition will enable you to:
· benchmark for assessing the effectiveness of your supply chain
· to work with techniques that can be used in practice to measure and manage a global supply chain
· determine the skills and competences of your current and future supply chain team members using a practical method
· drastically speeding up the improvements and performance of the supply chain
Participants must have general experience in the field of improvement management. The course material, the lessons and the multiple-choice exam are in English. The exam must be taken within two months after finishing the training.
The SCOR-P training is a 3-day interactive training. The program is designed to encourage active participation in training activities.
Participants learn how to apply SCOR elements in improving processes.
Participants will receive a course workbook. The workbook will provide:
The course is offered on three subsequent days. The first day covers the structure of the SCOR model and how performance metrics, process hierarchy, best practices, and human resources are related. Day two and three focusses at the process to realize performance improvements using the SCOR model.
The next opportunities to follow the APICS SCOR-P course are listed below.
The duration of the course is three days. Total study load is typically between 40 and 60 hours including the time for attending the course.
For APICS members the course fee is € 3.190,--. The non-member price is € 3.290,--. Beverages and lunches are included. All prices are excluding VAT (btw). The fee for an APICS one-year membership is € 185,- and will not be renewed automatically.
One Authorization to Test (ATT) for the SCOR-P endorsement exam is included in your SCOR-P training registration purchase. Candidates may purchase a SCOR-P retake exam for an additional fee. You can take the exam at about 30 test centers in the Netherlands and hundreds in Europe.
Exam participants who pass the exam will get the SCOR-P endorsement. This endorsement allows the use of SCOR-P behind the participant's name. APICS Endorsement credentials do not require a maintenance program to remain active.